Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Birth Surveys

Today I was asked to look over a birth survey.  I thought,  that's a bit odd.  But then I gave it some more thought and realized that - it's not so odd at all.  if hospital don't know what they are doing either positive or negative, how will they know how to make improvements in their care.   Except for say plastic surgery, going to the hospital to have a baby is the one time your aren't sick or in need of special care to make you better. So, why do doctors, nurses, hospital administrators make you seem "sick".



You get wheeled in, you get removed of your clothes,  given a  hospital gown, you are hooked up, and on and on.  Sounds like a patient to me and not a mom to be.

So, I am looking over this survey and tweaking it here and there and praying that when parents fill this out and send it to the hospital administrators as well as the maternity wards a difference will be made.

No comments:

Post a Comment